The law enforcement officers are perhaps one of most misunderstood public servants. The misunderstanding stems from the fact that many of the police officers share the same character traits which are secretive, strict, indifferent, apathetic, and formal. They are perceived as individuals who are emotionless and unmoved by the hardship of others. However, the public does not know that due to the nature of the job of police officers they are required to be indifferent and apathetic. The police department trains its members to develop these character traits since experience has taught then that these character traits can help protect a police officer while in the performance of his duties. In fact, these character traits can be used to help save the life of a police officer Thus, though these character traits are the reasons why the public and the law enforcement officers do not have a very good relationship with each other.
BUY ESSAY ON POLICING IN THE FUTURE NOW!
1. Essay on Politics of Criminal Investigation
2. Essay on Broken Windows Policy
3. Essay on Firearms and Crimes
4. Essay on Crime in America
5. Essay on Politics in the Criminal Justice System
6. Essay on Policing and the Society
7. Essay on Technology in Law Enforcement
8. Essay on Use of Police Informant in Criminal Investigation
9. Essay on Ethics and Policing and Corrections
10. Essay on Emerging Technology and Law Enforcement